A little doll in all of us....

This is Adora Montana Belle by Marie Osmond and my American Western Barbie. I should have placed them on a table for pics. They are sorta propped up on a feather bed. I have a slew of Marie Osmond dolls that I am selling. But not this one. (smile)

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality  – (April 24, 2011 at 3:30 PM)  

Thanks Vicki for stopping by & for your sweet comments. In spite of difficulties, I'm doing really well. God is good!

Alana  – (June 17, 2011 at 1:02 PM)  

Hi there!

I hope you don't mind the plug, but I've linked to you from my new blog: Loyal Order of the Glamper.

I'd be honored if you'd consider linking back or even writing an article about your adorable camper or something related! (That would be awesome!)

Take care and have a great weekend.

-Alana
http://www.loyalorderoftheglamper.com

Post a Comment